- The importance of therapy for a successful start up
- Resistance to therapy as a tool to navigate a company
- Hard conversations and why they’re hard to have
- How therapy feeds an individual, a company, it's team and partnering relationships
- Verbalization vs Communication
- Going through the Pressure Cooker
- Sharing the Love
In a very special episode, the founders of Mid-day Squares honour the man, the myth and the legend that is Jim Gavin as he joins the team to discuss the business benefits of healthy communication.
Join +10,000 Crewlove and be a part of Mid-day Squares as we build the Company and meet Epic people along the way!